PragueWalker helps individuals and small groups of people with their travel plans when considering coming as visitors to Prague and the Czech Republic and offers many interesting services for these travelers. We will arrange not only a walking tour or a country trip but your whole stay according to your specifications. Everything from arriving at the Prague airport or the train station to a restaurant recommendation or evening event tickets will be set together to meet your ideas, style and budget.
Your guide …
– loves his job
– is well educated, knowledgeable and experienced person
– is a constant knowledge hunter 🙂
– is a friendly and entertaining local expert
– acts more like a friend than a typical guide
– gives you a good insight into the country culture and habits
– tells you interesting facts that are not in guidebooks
– gets you off the beaten track
– recommends you good places to eat, shop, relax, to explore more…
– keeps a personal approach to each visitor (pace, stops, time for questions etc)
– provides an individual care for a very reasonable price.